bunni
Early Adopter: Recognition for being an early adopter and trailblazer on Crypto Parrot
30 Trades: Successfully completed 30 trades
Bug Hunter: Saving the platform and world from bugs
@bunni
Joined Apr 2019
United States
Software and hardware developer.
More from bunni
4
1
up again
2
bunni
[BTCCOM] Coffee is hot! We are GO for ignition. Liftoff in 5 4 3.....:rabbit: The Fear/Greed Index reads extreme fear, we have support at current levels, and geopolitical events are in alignment. Provided no global conspiracies occur, we should be taking off on a parabolic trajectory soon. By 10OCT2019 I'm calling it based on my charts. Now-ish is possible though. I'm HODLing.
27 Sep, 2019
0
MaydayJane112
Damn I missed it the window!
1 Oct, 2019
0
bunni Don't give up :) The difference in price between now and when I made this trade Is $2 lol. Get on the train before it leaves. Evwn if we dip to $6900 before leaving the station as some ppl think, the destination is still much better. :rabbit2: HODLers, skeptics, and optimistic bulls mostly agree that bitcoin is unlikely to fall and stay there. There is simply no physical or psychological reason why we won't see a rise in value when this correction ends. Even geopolitical unrest puts more faith in BTC in the long term. The pundits are fighting over how low it will fall but when it stands to rise to 200-1000%+ of its current value, what matters is who is holding coin. ,(Not intended as financial advice, I am not a licensed advisor. Consult someone deemed by the laws in your jurisdiction to be capable of predicting the future most accurately.) :no_pedestrians: :do_not_litter: :no_bicycles: :non-potable_water: :underage: :no_mobile_phones: :no_entry:
6 Oct, 2019
1
3
I'm with oli1one1, I think we will settle at 7500 or so before the bounce. HODL onto your hats. After that, the bulls will run!
invst.ly
https://invst.ly/dsfu3
3
sirnel
Be looking at 5000. When it shows the green light i am looking for then I will buy
26 Sep, 2019
0
bunni Either we're completely wrong and the correction will end now, or it's gonna drop hard before the bounce... I don't know if we will hit 5k, but I smell a test of previous support at ~7500 in our future. Since this is likely a correction and a test by the bears though, I think support near 7500 will hold and the trend will swing. Of course now that I've said this and abandoned my position it'll prolly be at $10,200 in an hour :p Ridin' the roller coaster, weeee... What signals are you watching?
26 Sep, 2019
1
sirnel
The signal I am watching is coinbase and binace signals. For the 7500 support I hope so and I don't know what buyers(bulls) are waiting for " may be they are waiting for the bears(sellers) to get exhausted first
26 Sep, 2019
0
Log in or sign up to comment.