Crypto Parrot
Theme
Toggle sidebar
Theme
Log in Sign up

bunni

Early Adopter
Early Adopter: Recognition for being an early adopter and trailblazer on Crypto Parrot
30 Trades
30 Trades: Successfully completed 30 trades
Bug Hunter
Bug Hunter: Saving the platform and world from bugs
@bunni Joined Apr 2019 United States

Software and hardware developer.

bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
21 Oct, 2019
+0.1216 BTC

Bought @ $ 8,226.80

4

Log in or sign up to comment.

bunni
bunni
so says cryptopizza anyway lol - https://niffler.co/cryptopizza/trade/31838
21 Oct, 2019
0
bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
21 Oct, 2019
-0.1230 BTC

Sold @ $ 8,226.80

1

Log in or sign up to comment.

bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
26 Sep, 2019
+14.2507 BTC

Bought @ $ 7,963.90

up again
2

Log in or sign up to comment.

oli1one1
oli1one1
don't hurry, be happy ! lol !
27 Sep, 2019
0
bunni
bunni
[BTCCOM] Coffee is hot! We are GO for ignition. Liftoff in 5 4 3.....:rabbit: The Fear/Greed Index reads extreme fear, we have support at current levels, and geopolitical events are in alignment. Provided no global conspiracies occur, we should be taking off on a parabolic trajectory soon. By 10OCT2019 I'm calling it based on my charts. Now-ish is possible though. I'm HODLing.
27 Sep, 2019
0
MaydayJane112
MaydayJane112
Damn I missed it the window!
1 Oct, 2019
0
bunni
bunni Don't give up :) The difference in price between now and when I made this trade Is $2 lol. Get on the train before it leaves. Evwn if we dip to $6900 before leaving the station as some ppl think, the destination is still much better. :rabbit2: HODLers, skeptics, and optimistic bulls mostly agree that bitcoin is unlikely to fall and stay there. There is simply no physical or psychological reason why we won't see a rise in value when this correction ends. Even geopolitical unrest puts more faith in BTC in the long term. The pundits are fighting over how low it will fall but when it stands to rise to 200-1000%+ of its current value, what matters is who is holding coin. ,(Not intended as financial advice, I am not a licensed advisor. Consult someone deemed by the laws in your jurisdiction to be capable of predicting the future most accurately.) :no_pedestrians: :do_not_litter: :no_bicycles: :non-potable_water: :underage: :no_mobile_phones: :no_entry:
6 Oct, 2019
1
bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
26 Sep, 2019
-5.0000 BTC

1 x Cancelled @ $ 8,160.90

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.trustnodes.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F09%2Fbear-fighting-bull.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
3

Log in or sign up to comment.

sirnel
sirnel
Hahaha😀
26 Sep, 2019
0
MrJKoe
MrJKoe
Its bull hunting season, boys
27 Sep, 2019
0
bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
26 Sep, 2019
-13.8966 BTC

Sold @ $ 8,187.30

I'm with oli1one1, I think we will settle at 7500 or so before the bounce. HODL onto your hats. After that, the bulls will run! https://invst.ly/dsfu3
3

Log in or sign up to comment.

sirnel
sirnel
Be looking at 5000. When it shows the green light i am looking for then I will buy
26 Sep, 2019
0
bunni
bunni Either we're completely wrong and the correction will end now, or it's gonna drop hard before the bounce... I don't know if we will hit 5k, but I smell a test of previous support at ~7500 in our future. Since this is likely a correction and a test by the bears though, I think support near 7500 will hold and the trend will swing. Of course now that I've said this and abandoned my position it'll prolly be at $10,200 in an hour :p Ridin' the roller coaster, weeee... What signals are you watching?
26 Sep, 2019
1
MrJKoe
MrJKoe
Really hoping soon, because I'm bleeding in BTC right now
26 Sep, 2019
0
sirnel
sirnel
The signal I am watching is coinbase and binace signals. For the 7500 support I hope so and I don't know what buyers(bulls) are waiting for " may be they are waiting for the bears(sellers) to get exhausted first
26 Sep, 2019
0
bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
26 Sep, 2019
+13.9315 BTC

Bought @ $ 8,226.40

back in, missed the dip
1

Log in or sign up to comment.

bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
26 Sep, 2019
-13.9314 BTC

Sold @ $ 8,214.30

wow
0

Log in or sign up to comment.

bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
24 Sep, 2019
-13.8634 BTC

Sold @ $ 8,710.50

...
1

Log in or sign up to comment.

bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
24 Sep, 2019
+13.8981 BTC

Bought @ $ 8,694.30

?
1

Log in or sign up to comment.

bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
24 Sep, 2019
-14.0680 BTC

Sold @ $ 8,610.80

not over yet
0

Log in or sign up to comment.

bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
24 Sep, 2019
-13.6109 BTC

Sold @ $ 8,707.70

wtf im out
0

Log in or sign up to comment.

CryptoSlashy Burger Flipper Cap
24 Sep, 2019
0
bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
23 Sep, 2019
-4.1617 BTC

Sold @ $ 9,919.80

Time to stop the bleeding. bbl
2

Log in or sign up to comment.

bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
23 Sep, 2019
-681.3803 LTC

Sold @ $ 72.92

I misread that one... support broken.
0

Log in or sign up to comment.

CryptoSlashy Burger Flipper Cap
23 Sep, 2019
0
bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
23 Sep, 2019
+683.0881 LTC

Bought @ $ 73.20

Let's try this instead.
0

Log in or sign up to comment.

bunni
bunni
+1 008.2%
Main portfolio
23 Sep, 2019
-14.2055 BTC

Sold @ $ 9,924.90

Backing out until I know more about the ICE futures contracts and the Bakkt impact on the market.
0

Log in or sign up to comment.

Share post

Send it to friends or post it on your socials.

×

Search Results

No emoji found